Here’s a newsflash: most e-learning quizzes aren’t much fun for the learner. But you already knew that, right? To engage today’s restless learners, you need to tell and show them why they should care about your quizzes and one way to do that is with video quizzes.
So how do you show them? Here’s a way: Design video quizzes that create real-world context to visually draw learners back into the course.
Video quiz resources
In this growing list of tutorials, you’ll learn practical techniques for using video in your rapid e-learning quizzes. As always, source files are available.
- Creating a video-based question: Screenr
- Creating a hotspot question with videos: Screenr | Blog post
- Example of e-learning video quiz using Sequence Drop-down question: Screenr | Source files
- How to make sure learners view a movie before submitting choices: Screenr | Source files
- Adding a Screenr (screencast) video to Quizmaker: Screenr
- How to synchronize closed captioning and call out graphics with video in Quizmaker: Screenr | Source files
- Basics on adding a movie to a quiz slide: Screenr
- How to Build Video Quizzes in Articulate Quizmaker
To comment and download please visit E-learning Heroes.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Scott Skibell, ASTD-VOS. ASTD-VOS said: Creative Ways for Using Video in Quizmaker: Here’s a newsflash: most e-learning quizzes aren’t much fun … http://bit.ly/aPhzKE […]