Here’s a newsflash: most e-learning quizzes aren’t much fun for the learner. But you already knew that, right? To engage today’s restless learners, you need to tell and show them why they should care about your e-learning quizzes.
So how do you show them? Here’s a way: Design more video-based quizzes to visually hook and draw learners back into the course.
In this growing list of tutorials, you’ll learn practical techniques for using video in your rapid e-learning quizzes. As always, source files are available.
- Creating a video-based question: Screenr
- Creating a hotspot question with videos: Screenr | Blog post
- Example of e-learning video quiz using Sequence Drop-down question: Screenr | Source files
- How to make sure learners view a movie before submitting choices: Screenr | Source files
- Adding a Screenr (screencast) video to Quizmaker: Screenr
- How to synchronize closed captioning and call out graphics with video in Quizmaker: Screenr | Source files
- Basics on adding a movie to a quiz slide: Screenr
To comment and download please visit E-learning Heroes.